Tuesday, July 5, 2011

will they notice?

I have a meeting on Friday with my co-workers.  I'm wondering if they'll notice my weight loss?  Since the last time I saw them, I've lost 25 pounds.  I can see a slight difference in my appearance, but nothing drastic.  The biggest difference is in how I feel.  I have so much more energy.  I not longer struggle to get up and down off the floor.  I'm happier.  I'm proud of my accomplishment and excited to see just how far I can go.

It doesn't really matter what my co-workers think and I know that.  It would be really nice if someone said something, though. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the weight loss :o) I agree that it's nice when people notice the hard work! It's just like it doesn't matter what the scale says but it sure is nice to see the number go down!!

    Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog today :o) Just got done doing day 2 of the shred... ouch!!

    Have a nice night :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nichole! It is nice when people notice the hard work. We had some things come up, so I haven't been in to work yet... tomorrow is the day (supposedly). I'm interested to see what happens, because I think of the two people I know I'll see, one might say something if she notices and the other won't say a thing. Again, not that it really matters if anyone says anything. I know I'm doing great work and great things for my health and that's all that matters!

    I'm impressed with your shred work, and very interested to know how it goes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete