Wednesday, July 13, 2011

No loss, no gain

I'm incredibly surprised I didn't gain weight after yesterday's episode.  Today was my official weigh-in day, and though I didn't see a loss between yesterday and today, I'm thrilled.  Especially when you consider I was down a full pound yesterday.  That had to be some kind of fluke.

Anyway, my weekly loss is 3.2 pounds.  I can handle that.  Yeah, I'd like the weight to just melt off, but I know that's not healthy or possible.  I've got to keep reminding myself that it's about so much more than numbers!

Mini-vacation this weekend to celebrate our second anniversary.  Should  be fun, and hopefully I can stay on track to be able to report at least a 3 lb loss again next Wednesday.

On another note, I know what I'm going to miss most when I go back to work in just a few short weeks.  I'm going to miss my morning time.  I've grown especially fond of waking up early, throwing on the workout clothes and getting in a good hour before I'm awake enough to complain about it.  I just don't think I'll be able to get out of bed early enough on work days to make this happen, considering I leave the house by 6:45.  Yeah, I'd have to get up by 4:30 and that's just not in the cards for me.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the loss!!

    Ugh...I'm so not ready to go back!! We don't go back until the 18th of August but I know these last 4 1/2 weeks are going to fly by! It's definitely going to throw a curve at the whole weight loss thing but we can do it! :o)

    ReplyDelete