Thursday, July 14, 2011

What happens when you eat froyo for dinner?

You gain .6 lb overnight.

Yeah.  We grilled tuna steaks last night and I just couldn't eat it.  It was dry, flavorless, and blah.  It probably didn't help that I wasn't excited about the sides at all either.  (Broccoli and dry brown rice).

So we went for frozen yogurt after dinner.  I could have done way worse-- I chose to have a little vanilla with some tart, topped with delicious fruit.  This is a far cry from what I would have done three months ago.  Then it would have been chocolate topped with hot fudge, sprinkles, and maybe some marshmallow cream.

But anyway, the scale showed a gain.  It's all good, because I know it will come back down, and .6 isn't much of a gain at all.

I think I way overdid the exercise thing the other night.  Both legs are hurting, just above the knee.  I don't know if that's a muscle or a ligament or what.  It's sore and I feel some pain getting up from a seated position.  I didn't work out this morning when I woke up, as I have been doing.  I'm thinking I will go to the mall this afternoon and look around, because that will give me a little bit of exercise and help stretch these leg muscles. 

In other news, I cleaned up the kitchen some this morning, in preparation for the housekeepers tomorrow.  Yeah, I clean for the cleaners.  I finally got around to throwing away some of the Easter candy I had stashed in various places.  It gave me great satisfaction to throw a cookies and cream chocolate bunny in the trash.  Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. We all need a little treat now and then :o) Have you tried the Skinny Cow ice cream cups? Sooo good! 150 calories and the perfect size.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich rounds. YUMMY!
    And yes, we do need a treat every now and then for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete