Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sporadic!

My posts are ridiculously sporadic, and I know that.  Adjusting to a new schedule isn't easy!

I think it would be good for me to start journaling about food I eat.  I may even try to send some photos as well.  We'll see.

But anyway... here's today's eats so far:

Breakfast:  blended smoothie, made with chocolate slimfast powder, an egg (yes, I ate a raw egg!), walnuts, Greek yogurt and a 1/2 a banana.  It was so delicious and  really filling!

Snack:  1/2 granola bar, blueberries

Lunch:  6" turkey sub from subway, minus about 1/2 of the bread, loaded with veggies and topped with mustard.  1/2 dill pickle.  Pineapple for dessert.

Dinner:  SW chicken sandwiches (grilled chicken, grilled hatch chilis, pepperjack cheese on a sandwich thin), broccoli with lemon juice, salad with a tiny amount of dressing, and cottage cheese with a peach.

Snack:  fresh mango and blueberries

Exercise:  30 min walk/jog with the dog

I'm really proud of myself for what I'm doing.  Making smarter choices and incorporating more fruits and veggies into my eating.  It's been surprisingly easy and I'm really happy about that!

Considering getting a Wii fit... not sure yet, need to do some more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment