Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fantabulous!

Can I just say, I am in love with my Wii?  I wasn't so enamored with it just a few days ago.  Today I got BOTH the Wii Fit Plus AND Dance Dance Revolution.  I am confident these games are going to transform this couch potato into a workout-aholic!  Holy cow!  I logged over an hour and a half of great workout time today and I feel fantastic!

Food today went well too!  All around fantastic day!

Breakfast-- coffee with a splash of half and half, then a shake made with 1/2 scoop vanilla slimfast, 1/2 banana, some mango, a peach, a little pineapple, an egg and a splash of soy milk.  YUM!

Lunch-- Paradise Bakery!  Cup of fire roasted tomato soup, 1/2 a turkey sandwich on whole grain bread (ditched the top piece).  1/2 of a chocolate chip cookie-- couldn't resist!

Snack-- Slimfast bar.  Not the greatest choice, but it was fast and easy.

Dinner-- YC's Mongolian BBQ!  I had some chicken soup and a little bit of my stir fry.  Brought the rest home to enjoy tomorrow!

I'm loving being on vacation and really proud of what I'm accomplishing so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment