Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm gaining?!?

Yes, I'm gaining weight.  Steadily. 
June 2 I was 276.0
June 3 I was 276.8
June 4 I was 277.2
Today I'm at 277.4


WHAT THE HECK?
I'm not going to get frustrated, not going to give up.
I KNOW I shouldn't be weighing myself every day, but the OCD me can't help it. 
I'm going to continue doing what I've been doing, because I'm proud of myself for it.  I'm making great strides in reducing/eliminating carbs from my diet and adding exercise.  AND I've had a rough last couple of days.  I went to afternoon tea on Friday with my stepmom and her mom, where I ate a bunch of finger sandwiches and some scones.  Yesterday was my niece's birthday and I ate some pizza and cake.  I shouldn't expect EVERY day to be a great day, right?  Life happens, and I'm going to have days where I eat things I shouldn't.  The most important thing is that I TRY to make better choices over all, and I did that yesterday by ordering salmon for dinner instead off prime rib.  Go me n stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment