Saturday, June 4, 2011

First post

I decided I needed a place to blab about my efforts to lose weight.  I'm serious about it this time.  I have no choice.  I'm 36 years old and tired of being unhealthy.  Yes, I'd love to be skinny and "hot".  I know that is most likely not going to ever happen.  I've come to terms with that, and I'm working now on becoming more healthy.  This means making better food choices and being mindful of my portions.  I'm not following any specific weight loss plan, rather I am trying to cut out all sugar and white flour.  I'm also making a conscientious effort to exercise more.
I have been following this for about two weeks now, and I'm very pleased with the results I am already seeing.  I didn't buy a scale until I was more than a week into this change, so I'm using my start weight of 291, which is what I weighed the last time I went to the doctor.
This morning I weighed in at 277.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment