Saturday, June 11, 2011

Daily food log

Breakfast:  small bran muffin (80 cal) from Trader Joe's, 1/2 cup cottage cheese with peach

Lunch:  Greek salad with dressing on side, 1/4 piece of bread, 1/4 pita with hummus, side of fruit

Snack:  Fruit smoothie made with Greek yogurt, a little kefir, blueberries, pineapple, 1/2 an apple, 1/2 a banana, 1/2 scoop of vanilla Slimfast powder, and some carrots.  Special K bar a little after the smoothie.

Dinner:  1/2  open faced veggie sandwich (goat cheese, spinach, squash, grilled sweet potato, roasted red pepper), corn & bean salad, bowl of minestrone soup.



I feel like I'm eating a TON of fruit today.  I know that's not horrible, considering I had fruit for dessert instead of pie at lunch.  I also exercised for 1 hour and 5 minutes on the Wii this morning, burning 452 calories.  And guess what?!?  I did a 10 minute walk/jog, jogging for more than I walked.  Holy wow!  I walked the dog a mile after dinner.  Great day food AND exercise-wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment