Sunday, January 1, 2012

a new year!

Happy 2012!  I'm starting the year off with a cold, which is no fun!  I had hoped to be out for a run today, but no such luck.  My lungs are burning and I barely have a voice.  I can't seem to keep away from the leftover cookies and cake, which isn't helping anything.  I was at 223.6 this morning; I'm surprised it wasn't more.  I've got another week off work, which is good.  Time to rest and get better.  My plan is to focus more carefully on diet and exercise when I head back to work.  For now, I'm just being gentle with myself.  I'm not one for making new years resolutions, so it's all good.  I don't feel like I'll really be making much of a change to anything anyway, just going back to what I was doing a few weeks ago before the holiday madness started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment