Friday, January 27, 2012

alrighty then

This week I celebrated the arrival of the 220's and with it the claim to a 70 lb loss.  Of course the day after I saw that, I was a pound heavier and I haven't been able to get back down to the  220 mark since.  It will happen, I'm sure.  I've been very careful about what I'm eating, I've been working out and I feel fantastic, so it's all good.
I did some shopping last weekend.  I'm between a size 16 and 18 in pants, shirts are an XL.  It is amazing to be able to walk into stores like Old Navy and the Gap and walk out with clothes that FIT... and clothes in an XL, not an XXL that FIT! 
Next up:  reaching the 213 mark, which is the lowest adult weight I can remember since college.  I hit this mark in 2006 by low carb dieting.  I wasn't exercising, just eating very few carbs every day.  I'm not sure how I did that, considering how much I love my desserts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment