Friday, January 6, 2012

final day of vacation

Today is finally the final day of my winter break.  I'm itching to go back to work.  I'm so bored and restless and ready to get back to the routine of work, working out and eating well.  I've had too much time to sit around the house doing nothing.  It results in massive snacking of not so good foods.  I'll have an official re-weigh on Monday morning, but today I was a 225.4.  That's like a four pound gain.  Not horrible and not at all surprising.  I can work with that. 

I've rediscovered how much fun it is to roller skate.  I went with my nieces on Wednesday and plan to go again today.  I haven't skated in over 20 years, and I was afraid I'd be horrible.  Once I got the hang of it, I was actually still good.  And it's so much fun!

In other news, I've been itching to go shopping, but I haven't because there's nothing I need.  I'd like some more new clothes, especially since trying on clothes is fun now... but I'm going to wait until I start dropping weight again.  I'm anxious to hit the 213 mark, which is the lowest weight I can remember being in a loooooong time.  Once I get there, I might consider some new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment