Monday, August 29, 2011

slackin'

I've had my first cold of the year and it sucked!  I spent the last few days feeling miserable and overly tired.  Thankfully I'm starting to feel much better.  Because I have been sick, I haven't exercised since Wednesday.  Today is Monday.  Yeah, that's five days with doing nothing.  It makes me feel like a total slacker.  Good thing I've hidden the scale from myself because I know it's not where I want it to be either.  Tomorrow I plan to get back to the gym to work on my walking/running.  Wednesday I was able to do 7 minute jog intervals with 2 minute walks in between.  I logged over 2 miles in 30 minutes, which is really good for me... especially considering that three months ago, I could barely even walk across Wal-Mart without feeling winded. 
Nothing much else to report.  Still trying to eat better, ready to get back to exercising, still keeping the scale in the spare room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment