Tuesday, August 9, 2011

34?!?

There are 34 students on my roster.  Yes, 34.  We had meet the teacher night yesterday and 23 of them showed.  That's the most I've ever had show up.  I won't know what my exact numbers  are until tomorrow, since that's the first day of school!  In the meanwhile, I have to sequester 10 more desks and find space for them in my classroom.  Yes, last year I only had 24 kids, so I only have 24 desks in my room.  Fingers crossed something gives and my number stays under 30 this year.  WHEW!

In other news, the cat woke me up at 4:30 this morning.  I could have gone back to sleep, but I hauled my booty out of bed and went for a bike ride.  My everything is still sore from doing circuit training on Saturday.  I was tempted not to do anything today, but I figured I'd better.  Go me.

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! 34 is too many! I hope that number comes down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It's WAY too many! :(

    ReplyDelete