Sunday, November 27, 2011

shopping

I did some major shopping this weekend!  I spent more money than I should have, but I love what I got.  I bought myself a pair of running shoes AND a pair of cross trainers at the Nike outlet on Friday.  I'm in love with these shoes!!!  I also got some new jeans at Old Navy.  Yes, I'm able to fit into stuff at Old Navy again! It's been YEARS since their stuff fits!  I got a sweatshirt and some pj pants too, and would you believe the XXL pj pants I got are a little too big?!?  The size 18 jeans fit well, but a little loose too.  I'm amazed.  For as long as I can remember, I've had to shop at the plus size stores, and now I'm fitting into things at regular stores!?!

I plan to work out and be more mindful of what I'm eating between now and Christmas, because I know I'll be eating a lot over the holiday!  I've done alright over this Thanksgiving weekend, and I'm not displeased at all with my weight as of this morning-- 226.4.  Having to put the cat down was extremely stressful and I ate a lot last week, then ate a lot on Thanksgiving.  I know my workouts have helped keep the weight semi-stable, and that's good.  I'm enjoying working out a lot.  It makes me feel so much better to be active, so my other goal is to work out at least three times a week.  So far this has not been a problem at all, and I've been able to work out as much as six times a week.  I'm varying my workouts and have moved to weights, paying particular attention now to my arms.  My arms have been pretty much ignored as I've been working on cardio and legs. 

Anyway... that's pretty much it from here for now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment