Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gain!

I'm not surprised to see the scale creeping up.  This has been a horribly stressful week, with having to put my ancient cat down on Thursday.  I got her when she was already grown and old and she was with me for 17 years.  Needless to say, the stress of losing her has seen me voraciously attacking cookies, candy and many other not so good for me foods.  I'm continuing to exercise, and I figure as long as I stay active it's all good.  Besides that, I am not dissatisfied at all with my current weight.  That seems strange to say, considering I'm still over 200 pounds.  I look at myself in the mirror though and I like what I see.  Yeah, I'd like to lose some more weight, but I know that will happen in time so I'm not really stressed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment