Sunday, December 18, 2011

Stuff

I'm not ready for Christmas.  For the break yes, for the gift giving, no.  It's crazy that we work right up until 3 PM on the 23rd too.  This week is going to be very hectic, with family coming into town and shopping to get done AND work!  I'm thinking there won't be many workouts except Monday and Tuesday this week.  It's all good though; I will have two whole weeks off, and hopefully the weather will be nice and I can do some running outside.  Speaking of weather, I'm bummed because it's raining today, and I had hoped to do a run today.  Husband and I gave each other new phones for Christmas (early, of course)!  This fancy new phone has all kinds of apps I can't wait to use to track my distance, speed and calories burned.  I suppose it will just have to wait  until I'm on break.  I also plan to clean out the spare bedroom.  I have PILES of clothes in there that are too big now.  I'm ready to get rid of them.  I don't think I will ever allow myself to be as big as I was again, and I don't want to hold onto clothes that are too big with the idea that I may need them again.  Nope, not going to need them... and if I do, I'll buy new ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment