Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update

I'm proud of the progress I'm making with my workouts. I'm definitely getting stronger and pushing myself more than I ever thought possible. In June, I was challenging myself to jog 60 steps without stopping. At the end of that, I was horribly winded and miserable. Today I walked a mile, then jogged two more miles without stopping. The jogging portion took about 25 minutes, and I could have done more but it was 98 degrees outside and like an idiot I started my workout at 1:30 in the afternoon. Needless to say, next time I plan to start when the sun is a little less intense!
I'm proud of the physical changes I'm seeing as well. I have collar bones and I'm almost down to one chin! I bought some jeans in a size 18 this past weekend, and wore them comfortably today.
I wonder sometimes what took me so long to start this. For years I hated exercise and lived for desserts. I'm excited to see where this journey takes me, but in all honesty I'm a little sad about how much time I wasted being fat, lazy and uncomfortable.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment