Saturday, October 1, 2011

up and down

My weight, my attitude, my love for exercising... it's all going up and down and up and down.  I was at 236 this morning.  I'm not beating myself up because I'm sure it's a stress thing, a water retention thing, and a PMS thing.  This week at work has been insane, with an observation, conference scheduling, and a million meetings and after school obligations.  Next weekend is my mom's wedding.  My goal was to be at 235 or under for it.  I'm close, and since I'm staying in a hotel the night before the wedding, I won't have my scale with me.  I'll have no real way of knowing if I actually met that goal or not... and truthfully it doesn't matter.  I've lost a lot of weight.  I've worked really hard.  I'm proud of how my body is looking.  I'm excited about the dress I got to wear for her wedding.  If I'm 236 or even 240 on her wedding day it doesn't really matter.
I plan to go back to being more careful about what I'm eating after the wedding.  I've actually been doing a good job of making it to the gym at least three times a week to do some intense workouts.  I'm also looking forward to the weather finally getting under 100 so I can start walking the dogs in the evenings.  That will help too I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment