Friday, April 6, 2012

slow!

The weight is coming off slowly now and I honestly don't mind.  I'm exercising regularly so now it's toning more than weight loss.  I'm in 14s and XL tops, which means I can shop in regular stores.  My BMI has gone from 47 to 35.  My confidence has gone from 10 to 100.  I feel good, I look good, and I am proud of myself.  I know more weight will continue to come off, and I'm ok with that happening slowly.  I never wanted to feel like I was being deprived of anything, and I never wanted to beat myself up if I did eat something like a brownie.  Having done low carb in the past has messed with my head in that regard for sure, because I do still sometimes get down on myself when I eat something that isn't the healthiest choice.  I'm working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment